Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 🎄❄⛄🍩🎂🍫yule log or chocolate log 🍫🎂🍩 ⛄❄🎄. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
🎄❄⛄🍩🎂🍫Yule Log or chocolate log 🍫🎂🍩 ⛄❄🎄 is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. 🎄❄⛄🍩🎂🍫Yule Log or chocolate log 🍫🎂🍩 ⛄❄🎄 is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have 🎄❄⛄🍩🎂🍫yule log or chocolate log 🍫🎂🍩 ⛄❄🎄 using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 🎄❄⛄🍩🎂🍫Yule Log or chocolate log 🍫🎂🍩 ⛄❄🎄-
- Take 3 egg yolks 20g of sugar 15ml (3tbls) of vegetable oil
- Prepare 10 ml (2 tbls) milk 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Take 15 g cocoa powder 20g of all purpose flour
- Prepare 3 egg whites 30g of sugar
- Get Whipped Cream filling
- Take 200 ml whipping cream 15g of sugar
- Make ready 5-6 tbls warm Nutella (optional)
Instructions to make 🎄❄⛄🍩🎂🍫Yule Log or chocolate log 🍫🎂🍩 ⛄❄🎄-
- Whisk egg yolks and sugar together until the sugar dissolves and the mixture becomes homogenised. - - 2. Whisk in the oil and milk briefly.
- Add in the vanilla extract and cocoa powder. Mix until well combined. - - 4. Sift in the flour and whisk briefly until just mixed in; do not over-mix. - - 5. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the egg whites and sugar until stiff and glossy peaks form. This will take around 2-5 minutes depending on your mixer.
- Loosen up the egg yolk mixture by whisking in 1/4 of the egg whites until the whole mixture is one even color. - - 7. Fold in another 1/4 of the egg whites gently using stroke-like 'figure 8' motions. Repeat for the rest of the egg whites making sure to maintain the air whipped into them.
- Pour the batter into a 12"x 12" pan lined with parchment paper. Drop this pan on the table 2-3 times from 25cm above to release all the air bubbles. - - 9. Bake at 200c for 10 minutes only. Do not over-bake; keep a close eye on the cake while it's baking!
- Remove cake. Flip the pan on a new sheet of parchment paper (dusted generously with cocoa powder to ensure that it does not stick) and peel off the one attached to the bake cake carefully- making sure you do not rip the corners off. Let it cool. - Drop the cake pan 2-3 times again at this point to prevent/minimise shrinkage. - - 11. Whip cream and sugar until soft peaks form. Add vanilla extract if desired.
- Spread an even, but thin layer of cream on top of the whole sheet cake. Don't add too much cream towards the edges or it may ooze out and look messy. Also, doing so might create pressure when rolling the cake, causing it to crack. - - 13. Slowly roll the cake using the parchment paper to help. Fold about 1 inch of the at the start and roll while peeling the paper behind. While doing this, make sure you keep your roll cake nice and tight. - Roll the cake by lifting the parchment paper vertically
- Refrigerate the cake for 3-5 hours (preferably overnight) so that the cream can set and that the cake itself will have a chance to retain its rigid rolled shape. - And Nutella in a microwave just a few seconds and spread evenly top of the log & decorate with your own choice.
- To serve, use a serrated knife to trim off the edge pieces. To cut the slices cleanly, take a cup of warm water and a clean cloth/paper kitchen towel, and wipe after each consequent slice. - - While rolling the cake, if you are struggling, you may find using a rolling at the back of the cake helps. This means that you can roll while gently tightening the cake for a tight roll. - - Enjoy! With tea or coffee ☕🍰 😊
- #Tip - - Like with all recipes, make sure all of your ingredients are at room temperature so that they combine well. (e.g the eggs won't separate with the butter and the batter won't split.)
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food 🎄❄⛄🍩🎂🍫yule log or chocolate log 🍫🎂🍩 ⛄❄🎄 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!