Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, rye sourdough bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rye Sourdough Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Rye Sourdough Bread is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rye sourdough bread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rye Sourdough Bread-
- Take 100 g bread starter
- Get 200 g rye flour
- Make ready 100 ml water
- Take 300 g bread flour
- Get Tea spoon salt
- Make ready Tea spoon sesame seeds
- Get Tea spoon cumin seeds
- Get Table spoon Chia
Steps to make Rye Sourdough Bread-
- Wake up your bread starter by mixing it with your rye flour and approx half of the water. It should create thick porridge like texture. Let it rest for an hour or so, until you see bubbles forming in the mixture.
- Remove approx 100 g of that mixture to a separate bowl for next time. Then mix all the ingredients in a bowl, adding just enough water so the dough is thick but still slightly sticky. Be careful with water.mix really really well. I use Kitchen Aid standing mixer with bread dough and I mix it for about 5 min.
- Cover and let it rest in a warm place for about an hour
- Flour your work surface and put the dough on it and start folding your bread. Create square shape, fold the dough from up to down and from left to right. This way some more flour will get incorporated into the dough. Do this for about 5 min.
- Place it into your bread bowl and let rest in warm place for 4 h
- Heat your oven on 240 Celsius, including the baking dish you will bake your bread on. Once hot, transfer your dough quickly on the baking tray and pop in the oven.
- Pour some hot water I. The oven on a separate dish to create steam.
- Bake for 20 min on 240, the. Lower to 200 for another 20-30 min. The bread must sound hollow when you tap on it
- Let it rest till it cools down. Enjoy! I love this bread so much!
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food rye sourdough bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!