Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, beef ribs in an electric pressure cooker. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef ribs in an electric pressure cooker using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Ribs in an Electric Pressure Cooker-
- Take 4 lbs beef back ribs - room temp, cut apart into individual ribs
- Make ready 1 tbs olive oil
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Get 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Get 1 (14 oz) can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- Make ready 1 cup unsalted beef stock
- Make ready 1/2 cup marsala wine
- Get 2 tbs worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 tbs minced garlic
- Prepare 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
Instructions to make Beef Ribs in an Electric Pressure Cooker-
- In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, beef stock, marsala, worcestershire sauce, and minced garlic. Set aside. Sprinkle ribs generously with salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Set cooker to brown/saute. Allow to preheat. When preheated, add 1 tbs olive oil. Brown ribs on each side in batches until all are done.
- Arrange all browned ribs in cooker. Pour sauce mixture evenly over ribs. Place rosemary sprigs on top.
- Lock lid closed, place steam valve into the sealed position. Select meat/stew setting. Ensure pressure is set to high. Set cook timer to 40 minutes.
- When time is up carefully quick release the pressure by using a kitchen utensil to push steam valve to the unsealed position.
- Remove lid when steaming stops. Transfer ribs to a platter (they should be falling off the bone), switch cooker back to brown/saute and thicken sauce with a slurry of cornstarch and water.
- Taste sauce, adjust seasoning if desired. Serve ribs over mashed potatoes or rice, sauce drizzled on top, with a crisp side salad or other tasty veggie. Enjoy!
See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. In addition, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any weight problems. You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food beef ribs in an electric pressure cooker recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!