Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spinach and mushroom with cheese ham roll. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spinach and mushroom with cheese ham roll using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach And Mushroom With Cheese Ham Roll-
- Get CHEESY FILLING
- Prepare 1 cup mix cheese (mozarella, chedder and parmesan cheese )
- Get 1 cup spinach
- Take 1 cup shimeji mushroom or any mushroom of your preferences
- Get 3 slice thinly sliced cured ham
Instructions to make Spinach And Mushroom With Cheese Ham Roll-
- divide spinach and cheese equally into 3 part and put on ham and wrap it up
- bake it at 220 c for 10 to 15 minute till ham lightly brown and crispy
- SERVE AS IT IS OR TOP ON PASTA
- linguine carbonara mushroom top cheesy spinach and shimeji mushroom ham roll
You have to have several superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Green living offers you a good eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spinach and mushroom with cheese ham roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!