Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, salted jeera cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salted Jeera cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Salted Jeera cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salted jeera cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Jeera cookies-
- Prepare 1/2 cup salted butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup icing sugar or sugar powdered
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Prepare Pinch salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence (optional)
- Make ready 3/4 cup maida/All-purpose flour
- Get 2 tsp milk
- Make ready 1/4 cup Roasted jeera (cumin)
Instructions to make Salted Jeera cookies-
- In a bowl take halt cup of butter add icing sugar to it beat it nicely until you get pluffy consistency.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, pinch of salt, vanilla essence mix it well
- Add roasted jeera mix it.
- Add maida in batch wise and mix it well. Don't knead it just mix it properly. If dough is not mixing then add 2 spoons of milk.
- Make coin size cookies on top again sprinkle some more rosted jeera.
- Place it in baking tray (baking tray with Parchment paper or silver foil)
- Bake it 180°c pre heated oven for 20-25 minutes or until cookies bakes completely.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food salted jeera cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!