Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, egg puffs (with home made puff pastry). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Egg Puffs (with home made puff pastry) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Egg Puffs (with home made puff pastry) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook egg puffs (with home made puff pastry) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Puffs (with home made puff pastry)-
- Make ready eggs Hard boiled
- Make ready Onion sliced
- Get ginger garlic paste
- Get greenchilly
- Prepare Garam masala
- Take Chilly powser
- Prepare Coriander powder
- Get fennel Seeds
- Prepare flour All pupose
- Take Unsalted butter
Instructions to make Egg Puffs (with home made puff pastry)-
- I have religiously followed the instructions in this video to make puff pastry sheet, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdO_ef0dyuM
- For the filling, heat oil in a pan, add fennel seeds, add sliced onions, saute until brown (cook on low heat until it turns brown), add ginger garlic paste and all the spices. cook until everything is blended well. Do not add water. Should be of a dry consistency
- Hard boil the eggs, cool and peel and then cut into two halves
- Once everything is cooled properly, cut the pastry sheet, add a portion of filling, place half slice of egg on top and cover it.
- Take one egg in a bowl and beat it nicely. Use this as egg wash to brush the outside of puffswith egg white
- Preheat oven for 400 F. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food egg puffs (with home made puff pastry) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!