Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tomato and shiso salad dressed with ponzu. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tomato and shiso salad dressed with ponzu using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato and Shiso Salad Dressed with Ponzu-
- Get 2 Tomatoes
- Make ready 4 leaves Shiso leaves (finely shredded)
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp Ponzu
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- Take On Top
- Make ready 1 Black pepper
Steps to make Tomato and Shiso Salad Dressed with Ponzu-
- Cut tomatoes into the size of your choice and gently pat dry the cut tomatoes with paper towels so the dish doesn't become soggy. Finely shred the shiso leaves.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and dress with the mixture of and it is done.
- Serve the salad on a plate and sprinkle with some black pepper. You can be generous with the amount of black pepper. It will give a nice kick to the dish.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Green living gives you a healthy eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tomato and shiso salad dressed with ponzu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!