Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cod fried in olive oil and onions. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cod Fried in Olive Oil and Onions is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cod Fried in Olive Oil and Onions is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cod fried in olive oil and onions using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cod Fried in Olive Oil and Onions-
- Prepare 3 large onions, sliced
- Prepare 250 ml olive oil, extra virgin
- Get 1 tsp sweet paprika
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Make ready 4 piece salted cod
- Get good amount of coriander
- Get salt
- Take freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare plain flour
Instructions to make Cod Fried in Olive Oil and Onions-
- 24 hours before place the cod in a bowl of cold water, change 3-4 times during this time.
- Drain and dry the cod pieces well using a kitchen towel.
- Coat the cod pieces in flour.
- In a pan add the olive oil and heat well.
- Add the cod to the pan and fry on each side. It'll take about 5-10 minutes in total, depending on how crispy you like it.
- When done to your liking, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Remove half of the olive oil from the pan.
- Add the onions, garlic cloves, coriander, sweet paprika and bay leaf.
- Season with salt and pepper and let it fry over a Medium heat. It'll take about another 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a shallow tray place the cod pieces and coat with the olive oil and onion mixture.
- A suggest to serve it with is over fried chips, boiled potatoes or as is with a good rustic bread to mop up the sauce. Accompany with some good olives.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cod fried in olive oil and onions recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!