Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, jumbo meat lover shells smothered in cheese sauce!. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jumbo Meat Lover Shells smothered in cheese sauce! is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Jumbo Meat Lover Shells smothered in cheese sauce! is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have jumbo meat lover shells smothered in cheese sauce! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jumbo Meat Lover Shells smothered in cheese sauce!-
- Take 1 box jumbo pasta shells
- Take 1 lb pork sausage
- Get 1 packages real bacon bits
- Make ready 1 cup Diced ham
- Take 1 cup Diced mushrooms
- Prepare 1/2 onion diced
- Prepare 1 cup Fresh diced tomato
- Get 1 pints heavy cooking cream
- Prepare 1 packages shredded colby jack cheese
- Prepare 1 salt & pepper to taste
Instructions to make Jumbo Meat Lover Shells smothered in cheese sauce!-
- Boil the noodles until fully cooked then drain and rinse with cold water carefully so your noodles don't split, pat dry with a paper towel, set covered off to the side
- Cook sausage until done then add your bacon, ham, mushrooms, onions & tomatoes… Once done set on low off the side
- Carefully start to stuff your shells with meat mixture put them in a baking pan or on a baking sheet stick in the oven at 375 or 400 for 10 to 20 minutes you can then begin making your sauce but your sauce only takes about 5 to 7 minutes to make
- in a small pot heat your cream up on med slow once a slight boil starts add your cheese, keep stirring to prevent burnt clumps add s&p to taste and do taste to see if you need more cream or cheese. The consistency should be saucy and thick
- Pour sauce over your shells and call everyone to dinner! Enjoy!
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food jumbo meat lover shells smothered in cheese sauce! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!