Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tomato soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomato Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Tomato Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes that include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli. This Classic Tomato Soup is rich with a velvety texture.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Soup-
- Take 8-10 tomatoes
- Make ready 2-3 bread slices
- Prepare 2-3tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 2tbsp cornflour
- Prepare 2tbsp wheatflour
- Prepare 3-4tbsp sugar
- Make ready as per taste Salt
- Get 1-2tsp Garam masala
- Prepare 1/2tsp black pepper powder
This slow cooked tomato soup recipe has such intense flavours you'll never buy soup in a can again! Slow roasting vine tomatoes with garlic and thyme makes. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how.
Steps to make Tomato Soup-
- First wash and cook the tomatoes in a pressure cooker for 2-3 whistles.
- When it cools completely remove the skin and make a smooth puree in a mixer and strain.
- Cut the bread slices into small cubes, fry them in ghee and keep aside.
- Now in a pan add butter. When it's hot add bay leaf and saute for few seconds.
- Then add wheat flour and cornflour and roast nicely on low flame.1. Then add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 mins.
- Then add tomato puree and mix well.
- Add sugar, salt, Garam masala and black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Let the soup come to boil on low flame until thick.
- Turn off the flame and serve hot with papad and fried bread cubes.
You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. Try out these amazing tomato soup recipes from the experts at FoodNetwork.com. Have the perfect cozy night indoors with one of these warm tomato soup recipes. Find recipes for creamy tomato soup, roasted tomato soup, and more!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!