Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, macrobiotic- kimpira stir-fry salad with mizuna and lotus root. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have macrobiotic- kimpira stir-fry salad with mizuna and lotus root using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Macrobiotic- Kimpira Stir-Fry Salad with Mizuna and Lotus Root-
- Make ready 1/2 bunch Mizuna
- Take 200 grams Lotus root
- Make ready 1 piece Aburaage
- Get 1 King oyster mushroom
- Make ready 2 tsp Canola oil
- Make ready 2 tsp Sesame oil
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp Mirin
- Make ready 1 tbsp Kombu based dashi stock
Instructions to make Macrobiotic- Kimpira Stir-Fry Salad with Mizuna and Lotus Root-
- Cut lotus root lengthwise and slice into 3 cm thick. Saute in canola oil.
- When it's cooked, add finely julienned aburaage and king oyster mushroom cut lengthwise. Pour in the seasonings and cook over medium heat until it has cooked through.
- Stir in the sesame oil at the end, and turn off the heat. Add the mizuna and lightly toss in the frying pan.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food macrobiotic- kimpira stir-fry salad with mizuna and lotus root recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!