Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, apple-walnut breakfast cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Apple-walnut breakfast cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Apple-walnut breakfast cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This recipe is definitely a keeper. Some sweet apples in sweet batter with crunchy walnut and a little bit of cinnamon.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have apple-walnut breakfast cake using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple-walnut breakfast cake-
- Prepare 1/2 cup whole oat flour
- Make ready 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 cup whole spelt flour
- Get 1/4 cup ground chia seeds
- Get 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1 tsp ground ginger
- Get 2 tsp baking soda
- Get 1 cup rolled oats
- Make ready 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- Get 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 cup maple syrup
- Prepare 4 eggs
- Get 2 cup chopped granny smith apples
- Prepare 1 cup raisins
- Take 1 cup chopped walnuts
Instructions to make Apple-walnut breakfast cake-
- Mix flours, Chia seeds, spices, baking soda, and oats together in one bowl.
- Mix yogurt, vanilla extract, eggs, and maple syrup in another bowl. Whisk until creamy and thick.
- Stir chopped apples into wet ingredients.
- Incorporate dry ingredients into wet ingredient mixture. Do not overmix.
- Stir in raisins and walnuts, mix gently until incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into a buttered 9×11 cake pan. Batter will be fairly thick. Tap the pan a few times to spread the batter around in the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Let cool completely in pan before slicing.
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are some other essentials. Furthermore, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
Shared half with neighbors and they raved and enjoyed it again for breakfast! This recipe is definitely a keeper. Apple Walnut Cake baked in a Turkish version. Some sweet apples in sweet batter with crunchy walnut and a little bit of cinnamon. This post was updated with new images and text to serve you better. Because I assume you love apples and walnuts. And cake of course, but that's a no-brainer. Whenever I think of my childhood, apple cakes and pies are a. This excellent moist cake recipe is good for snacks, packing in lunch boxes, and even breakfast on the run. Apple walnut bundt cake is one of our favorite recipes to make, especially in the fall. Bundt cakes are so easy to make. they don't need frosting, they don't need to be assembled, and they are basically. Full of the taste of Cinnamon and Walnuts. Eat it for Breakfast, Snack or even Dessert. This easy all-in-one cake is perfect if you've got friends coming for coffee or afternoon tea, from BBC Good Food magazine. Add the oil, eggs and apples, and beat everything together. This is definitely NOT the run-of-the-mill apple nut bundt cake. I came up with this recipe when I was once making a Fresh Apple Nut Cake and I didn't have any pecans, but I did have some black walnuts, so I used them instead. I also added a splash of black walnut flavoring along with the vanilla and the. Serve this Apple Walnut Coffee Cake for breakfast or dessert. Pull this apple-walnut beauty from the oven and inhale its blend of warm spices—cinnamon, ginger, cloves.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food apple-walnut breakfast cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!