Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy apple pie with puff pastry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy apple pie with puff pastry using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Apple Pie with Puff Pastry-
- Prepare 3 Apple (use Jonathan if possible)
- Make ready 60 grams Butter
- Get 100 grams Cinnamon sugar
- Take 30 grams Granulated sugar
- Make ready 4 sheets Frozen puff pastry
- Prepare 1 Beaten egg
- Make ready 1 Apricot jam
Instructions to make Easy Apple Pie with Puff Pastry-
- Peel the apple and remove the core. Slice to 1 cm thick and saute until soft.
- Add the butter and keep sauteing. When the apples are very soft, add the cinnamon sugar in and mix.
- Turn the heat off, add the granulated sugar and stir together.
- Roll 2 sheets of the defrosted puff pastry into a long rectangle. In the photo, the left one is rolled out.
- Put the apples on the unrolled pastry. Leave a 1 cm edge around the pastry.
- Cut the rolled out pastry puff with a mesh roller.
- Cover the pastry on top of the apples, seal the edges by pressing down with a fork. Then brush the egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven at 200ºC, then turn down to 180ºC and bake for 10 minutes. When it's done, spread jam immediately to make a glaze.
- Cut and serve after the pie has cooled completely.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy apple pie with puff pastry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!