Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken cheese kathi roll. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Cheese Kathi Roll is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Cheese Kathi Roll is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken cheese kathi roll using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cheese Kathi Roll-
- Take 150 gm all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 tbsp ghee
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Get 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Take For filling -
- Prepare 200 gm boneless chicken… Cut into thin strips
- Take 1 tbsp red chilli
- Make ready 1 tbsp garam masala
- Prepare 1 tbsp kitchen king masala
- Make ready 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready 50 gms curd
- Take 100 gms grated cheese
- Take 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Make ready 2 tbsp green chutney
- Take slices Some onion
Steps to make Chicken Cheese Kathi Roll-
- Take flour add ghee, salt and mix properly
- Knead soft dough. And keep aside for 20 mins
- Take curd mix all ingredients together..
- Nw add chicken..mix well and keep aside for at least 20 mins
- Take 2 tbsp oil add 1 tbsp butter in a pan.. Add marinated chicken.. Cook it on medium flame till chicken is soft and all water dries
- Take a ball frm dough.. Roll it like paratha.. Not so thick and not so thin
- Roast it on tawa frm both sides till golden colour paratha is ready
- Apply some mayonise,green chutney on paraatha.
- Now put chicken filling, some onion slices and grated cheese
- Roll it properly.. Serve hot with tomato sauce
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Next, add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you need to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Green living offers you a healthy diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken cheese kathi roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!