Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken tikka pasta dum biryani. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Tikka pasta dum biryani is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Tikka pasta dum biryani is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken tikka pasta dum biryani using 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka pasta dum biryani-
- Take 2 cups pasta
- Prepare 1 teaspoon oil
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Take 6 cups water
- Make ready 1 bay leaf
- Get 4 green cardamom pods
- Make ready 4 black pepper
- Get 4 cloves
- Make ready 1/2 inch cinmmon stick
- Get for chicken tikka marination, chicken
- Make ready 250 g bonless chicken
- Get 1 tablespoon thick yogurt
- Make ready 1 tablespoon kashmiri chilli powder
- Get 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Get 1 tablespoon corn flour
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1/4 cup Oil for shallow frying
- Prepare For gravy
- Make ready 2 tablespoon oil
- Get 1 cup chopped onion
- Get 1 cup chopped tomato
- Make ready 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 3 tablespoon yogurt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon biryani masala powder
- Get 1/4 teaspoon turmirc powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Prepare For garnishing -
- Prepare 1/4 cup fried onion
- Get 3 tablespoon chopped coriander and mint
- Get 6-8 fried cashews
Steps to make Chicken Tikka pasta dum biryani-
- Put water, salt, oil, all whole spices (bay leaf, green cardamom pods, black pepper and cinnamon stick) in a pot and roast on a medium heat for 3 minutes. Put the pasta in a pot of salted boiling water and cook until al dente. Remove the pot from the heat and strain the pasta, keeping the water aside.
- In a large bowl, mix yoghurt, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, cornflour and salt and mix well. Add the chicken and mix well. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Shallow fry the chicken on a medium heat.
- Take another pan, add some oil and fry the onion till little golden. Add the ginger garlic paste and cook for few minutes.
- Add the chopped tomato, green chilli, yoghurt, chilli powder, biryani masala, turmeric powder, and salt and cook over a medium heat till mixture is perfectly cooked. Add chicken Tikka, mix well and keep aside.
- In a pot, spread one layer of cooked pasta and then add a layer of chicken Tikka gravy, fried onion, mint leaves, coriander leaves and cashews, alternating layers.
- Over a medium heat, put a Tava and on that tava put the above pot and cover it properly keep it for 15 minutes.
- Pasta biryani is now ready serve it hot.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken tikka pasta dum biryani recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!