Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, asian-style pulled pork. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook asian-style pulled pork using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian-Style Pulled Pork-
- Prepare 6 tbsp spoons soy sauce
- Get 2 tbsp soft brown sugar
- Take 3 tbsp Chinese five spice
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves
- Take 2 kg (approx) pork shoulder, rind removed
- Take 1 good thumb sized ginger, peeled
- Prepare 4 tbsp hot or mild Chilli powder
Steps to make Asian-Style Pulled Pork-
- Crush the ginger and garlic and add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Scorn the pork using a very knife. Place in a bowl. Add the marinade and coat well. Cover and leave in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours preferably overnight for best flavours.
- Next transfer the pork into foil and cover. Wrap it over tightly with foil 2-3 times.
- Add enough water to the tray to cover about 1/3 of the pork.
- Turn oven on to 180c and cook for 6-8 hours or until pork is soft and tender.
- Shred the pork using two forks and serve. I served mine in toasted buns with a bit of mayo with homemade slaw on the side.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food asian-style pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!