Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken breast and mizuna green salad with umeboshi, mayonnaise, and wasabi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Breast and Mizuna Green Salad with Umeboshi, Mayonnaise, and Wasabi is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Breast and Mizuna Green Salad with Umeboshi, Mayonnaise, and Wasabi is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken breast and mizuna green salad with umeboshi, mayonnaise, and wasabi using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breast and Mizuna Green Salad with Umeboshi, Mayonnaise, and Wasabi-
- Make ready 1/2 cut Chicken breast
- Get 2 bunches Mizuna greens
- Prepare 1/4 Onion
- Get 1/2 Tomato
- Prepare Umeboshi mayonnaise wasabi dressing
- Take 3 tbsp ※Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ※Wasabi
- Get 1 tsp ※Soy sauce
- Get 1 tsp ※Honey
- Make ready 1 tsp ※Lemon juice
- Make ready 1 plus ※Umeboshi
- Make ready 1 tbsp plus ※Ground sesame seeds
Instructions to make Chicken Breast and Mizuna Green Salad with Umeboshi, Mayonnaise, and Wasabi-
- Boil the chicken breast. I recommend "Moist Boiled Chicken". - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143249-moist-boiled-chicken
- Cut the mizuna greens and tomato into bite-sized pieces. Slice the onion (and soak in water).
- Finely chop the umeboshi pickled plum. Mix the ※ ingredients to prepare the dressing.
- Serve the well drained vegetables on a plate, place on the shredded chicken, and pour the umeboshi mayonnaise wasabi dressing on top, then you're done.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken breast and mizuna green salad with umeboshi, mayonnaise, and wasabi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!