Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lotus root and sweet corn with pork and dried seafood soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. I like to serve the soup with light soy sauce as a dipping sauce for the pork and. If you can't find fresh lotus roots, you can substitute dried lotus roots.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have lotus root and sweet corn with pork and dried seafood soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup-
- Get 2 sweet corn on the cob
- Make ready 2 cup cut lotus root
- Take 1 cup red dates
- Prepare 1/4 cup wolfberry
- Make ready 1/4 cup yuk chok (solomonseal rhizome)
- Take 5 large dry korean oyster
- Prepare 1 dry squid
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 large candy dates
- Make ready 2 liter water
- Make ready ADDITIONALADD ON OPTIONAL
- Make ready 500 grams pork / chicken
Instructions to make Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup-
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then quick blanch pork and then drain ,presoak and clean the dried squid by removing skin membrane and trim away the eyes
- put all ingredient into preasure cooker on high for 45 minute
- add salt and simmer 2 minute
- BELOW ARE FEW PORK SOUP RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/442521-pork-liver-soup - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/396046-korean-pear-and-lemongrass-in-pork-soup - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/394990-lotus-root-with-herbs-in-pork-and-dried-oyster-soup - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/395035-papaya-and-peanut-in-pork-and-dried-oyster-soup - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/397696-papaya-and-pumpkin-in-pork-and-chicken-soup - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/414038-snow-pear-in-pork-soup - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/398321-rock-melon-and-almond-in-pork-soup
Your daily diet need to have at least some of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. Be sure to include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
Lotus root and pork soup is a simple, yet nourishing soup made with healthy lotus root and goji berries. If you can't find fresh lotus roots, you can substitute dried lotus roots. You'll just have to rehydrate them first. I like to serve the soup with light soy sauce as a dipping sauce for the pork and. Humble lotus root soup has been on Chinese dinner tables for hundreds of years. Hot and healthy soups are always comforting in cold days. Lotus root soup with pork bones and deep-fried stuffed lotus roots are The ribs have a very faint taste of sweet and freshness absorb from the lotus root. Lotus root soup with pork ribs and peanuts (排骨花生莲藕汤) is the traditional Cantonese soup. Lotus root has a sweet flowery aroma and a refreshing taste that perfectly paired with pork and You only need to add two dry cuttlefishes in this recipe, and it will boost the flavor significantly. Lotus root powder, which the Chinese also eat for its medicinal effects, is simply lotus root that's been dried and finely ground. Boiling water is added to make a gelatinous, soup-like paste. As a child I was fed a lot of lotus root powder when I was ill, which was often because I was a sickly, scrawny kid. Lotus root soup is very popular in Singapore. Many have their home recipes that include ingredients like peanuts, dried cuttlefish, and dried tangerine peel. Clean lotus root and rinse well, slice and set aside (soak in water with a splash of vinegar to keep it. The lotus root is slight sweet and tender. A great one-dish-meal for a light dinner. Last weekend, I cooked another big pot of lotus root soup and devoured it all. I couldn't stop eating and was totally indulged in the warmth the hot soup brought me, while it was still freezing. The Best Lotus Root Recipes on Yummly
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lotus root and sweet corn with pork and dried seafood soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!