Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheese ravioli stuffed with paneer corn and herbs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheese ravioli stuffed with paneer corn and herbs using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Ravioli stuffed with paneer corn and herbs-
- Make ready 1 cup refined flour
- Make ready 1 tablespoon curd if you eat egg you can use instead of curd
- Prepare 2 big sized tomatoes
- Make ready 1 tsp oregano
- Prepare As required cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup paneer
- Take 1 tablespoon corn
- Prepare 1 tsp basil leaves
- Take 8-9 garlic cloves
- Prepare As required olive oil
Steps to make Cheese Ravioli stuffed with paneer corn and herbs-
- Firstly take a bowl put flour, oil and curd make a dough.
- Mix the paneer, cheese, oregano, corn, chopped garlic.
- Grind tomato salt, basil leaves, take a pan put some oil garlic and cook until colour change add tomato puree.
- Add tomato sauce, oregano and its done.
- Put mixture in every pasta and close another pasta sheet the of water and close the edges with the help of fingers or folk.
- Boil water and paste put in water 2-3 minute boil and gas off when pasta floating.
- Take a pan oil, chopped garlic and add cheesee pasta mix sauce.
- And its ready to serve garnish with cheese and basil some oregano.
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, try adding some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Green living offers you a healthy eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheese ravioli stuffed with paneer corn and herbs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!