Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spring onion carrot badam soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spring onion carrot badam soup using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spring Onion Carrot Badam soup-
- Make ready 1 cup - Spring onion whites and greens
- Prepare 1 cup - grated carrot
- Take 7 - soaked badam
- Get 2 tsp - butter
- Get 3 - garlic cloves
- Take 1/2 tsp - pepper powder
- Make ready 1/2 - Green chilli
- Make ready 2 cups - Water (adjust)
- Make ready as per taste Salt
Steps to make Spring Onion Carrot Badam soup-
- Soak badam for minimum 2 hrs. Chop spring onion whites and greens. And great carrot, remove garlic skin keep everything ready.
- Take a pan add 11/2 tsp of butter, add chopped garlic fry it for till you get nice aroma.
- Then add chopped spring onion whites and greens fry it well.
- Now add grated carrot, salt mix everything well. Close the lid and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1 glass of water to the above and cook well till veggies become smooth.
- Let the above cool, then take it into mixer jar, remove soaked badam skin and add to the above. And mix it to smooth paste.
- Now add remaining butter into pan and add above prepared paste, add water according to your consistency.
- Add pepper powder to the above and let it boil. Switch off the flames when it becomes thick like soup consistency.
- Tasty and healthy spring onion carrot badam soup is ready to serve. Serve it hot for good taste and enjoy Ur winter
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food spring onion carrot badam soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!