Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pulled pork. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pulled Pork is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pulled Pork is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pulled pork using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork-
- Get 4 lbs pork butt or shoulder
- Make ready 3 tbs brown sugar
- Make ready 3 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp ground mustard
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1 cup apple juice
- Take 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp liquid smoke
- Take 2 cups or so Bbq sauce of your choice
Steps to make Pulled Pork-
- Trim fat from pork roast. Cut roast into 4 pieces.
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk together. Add pork roast chunks to bowl and make sure well coated.
- Add pork loin in a 4 - 6 quart crock pot or instant pot pressure cooker and pour in apple juice, Worcester and liquid smoke.
- Cover and cook in crock pot until fall apart tender - low 8 to 10 hours, high 5-6 hours. In the instant pot make sure lid is not venting, set manual cook for 45 minutes. Open steam vent at end if cook time, remove lid when safe.
- Remove pork to a large bowl and shred with 2 forks. Add your favorite BBQ sauce as desired. Or use the juice from crock pot – it’s loaded with awesome flavor!
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!