Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy magic jello!!. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy magic jello!! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Magic Jello!!-
- Prepare Cream cheese jello
- Get 1/2 cup cold water
- Get 4 envelope unflavored gelatin
- Prepare Peach jello
- Make ready 1 packages (8 oz) cream cheese
- Get 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
- Get 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- Take 1 packages 8 oz jello (your choice flavor, I use peach)
- Prepare 3 cup water
Instructions to make Easy Magic Jello!!-
- First, put 4 envelopes of gelatin in cold water and wisk until dissolved. Let it rest until solid approx 2 min
- Meanwhile, blend together cream cheese, evaporated milk and condensed milk until incorporated. Then microwave the unflavored gelatin for 1 min or until dissolved. Add to the cream cheese mixture and blend for 1 min.
- Grease a jello pan and pour the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until solid aprox 1 hour.
- Heat the 3 cups of water and pour the pkg of jello and dissolve. Let it cool down at room temperature.
- When the cream cheese jello is solid separete it from the pan, from the sides and the bottom with your hand. Make sure that it is completly separeted.
- Now, add the chilled jello mixture all over the cream cheese gelatin, separete the sides when adding so the jello can float and it becomes a covering layer. The peach jello has to be cooled if not the cream cheese jello will melt.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until solid!!
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy magic jello!! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!