Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, savoury beef mince pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Savoury Beef mince Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Savoury Beef mince Pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Add the beef stock, tomato purée or ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and season. Also known as savory mince pies (or savoury mince pies if you're in the UK), different from the popular sweet mince pies that are served at Starting with ground beef, chopped onions and carrots all cooked with a beef stock and tomato paste with Worcestershire sauce to make a rich beefy filling.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook savoury beef mince pie using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savoury Beef mince Pie-
- Prepare 1 x Onion chopped
- Prepare 2 x Potatoes
- Get 2 x teaspoons crushed garlic
- Take Puff pastry (used the ready made Today puff pastry)
- Take 2 x teaspoons brown onion powder
- Take 1 x egg
- Get 2 x teaspoons milk
- Prepare 2 x Beefstock cubes
- Prepare Black pepper
- Make ready beef mince
Steps to make Savoury Beef mince Pie-
- In a medium frying pan, add onion to oil. Brown the onions.
- Once the onions are browned. Add garlic and mince. And brown the mince.
- Once mince is browned add stock cubes and the brown onion powder in a seperate cup with a bit of hot water until desolved and mix then add to the mince add pepper to taste.
- Add potatoes and lower the heat on your stove to medium. Let it simmer and check every 15 minutes for 45 minutes.
- Once the mince is ready, put it in a medium sized oven pan. Spray sides that are revealed of the pan with cook and spray.
- Remove puff pastry and place over mince. Cut off excess over the pan with a sharp knife and use as decorations.
- Mix egg and milk well and paint over the pastry.
- Sprinkle with aromat or bbq spice for a added flavour for the pastry.
- Bake for 30 - 45 minutes on 160 degrees.
- Check until golden brown and crispy. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Nice with mashed potatoes or even a side salad.
You should have some superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you have to have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy optimal health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
We both remember eating little pies like these as kids - very plain but tasty, with nice flaky pastry. Add the beef stock, tomato purée or ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and season. Simmer, stirring regularly, until the gravy has thickened. Also known as savory mince pies (or savoury mince pies if you're in the UK), different from the popular sweet mince pies that are served at Starting with ground beef, chopped onions and carrots all cooked with a beef stock and tomato paste with Worcestershire sauce to make a rich beefy filling. The traditional Christmas dessert called mince pies did contain meat in medieval times, but they no longer are made with it. These two pastry dishes are quite different! Minced beef pie is a type of a hand sized savoury pie made out of minced beef in a flaky pastry. Savoury meat pies like this are very popular here in New Zealand and in Australia and in fact it is sometimes regarded as a Kiwiana in New Zealand and in Australia it was described as "national dish". Korean beef mince and tuna sushi. Set mince aside in a separate bowl. Add the onion and garlic tp the pan and cook until the onion starts to soften. Pour beef stock and Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce over mixture. Top tip for making Puff pastry minced beef pie. Look out for sheets of ready rolled puff pastry; it means you don't have to get out your rolling pin from the back of the drawer or get your work surface covered in flour! Tender beef mince simmered gently and flavoured with onion and black pepper for a delicious, savoury mince, ideal as a base for cottage pie or simply served with creamy mash for a warming dinner. Add the beef stock, tomato purée or ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and season. Share or comment on this article- Our meat masterclass- Savoury mince pies. e-mail. This tasty and easy beef pie recipe will quickly become a family favourite. Delight in sensational savoury pies with crispy pastry and all kinds of fillings, including classic chicken and leek, gooey cheese and even a Christmas pie. Slow-cook shepherd's pie and you'll be rewarded with succulent mince.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food savoury beef mince pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!