Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tuscan chicken mac w/ dr pepper bbq glaze. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Stir to slight boil and reduce heat set. Zest one lime and dice up onion.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tuscan chicken mac w/ dr pepper bbq glaze using 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuscan Chicken Mac w/ Dr Pepper BBQ glaze-
- Make ready Chicken
- Prepare 2 large skinless boneless chicken breasts pounded to 1-inch thickness (or 4 boneless and skinless chicken thigh fillets)
- Get Salt & Pepper to Season
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon paprika (sweet or smokey)
- Take 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Make ready 1 tablespoon oil, divided (use olive or canola oil)
- Get Macaroni
- Take 2 tablespoons butter
- Make ready 1 small yellow onion chopped
- Get 6 cloves garlic finely diced
- Take 1/3 cup chicken broth
- Get 9 oz jarred sun dried tomato strips in oil (reserve 2 tablespoons of oil and drain the rest)
- Take 3 level tablespoons flour
- Prepare 2 cups chicken broth
- Get 3 cups milk OR light cream* or half and half, divided
- Prepare 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- Get 3 cups elbow macaroni uncooked
- Make ready 6 small sweet peppers chopped
- Get 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Take 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Get 1/2 cup grated cheese Cheddar or Gruyere
- Take 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Take DP BBQ Glaze
- Get 1 can Dr Pepper
- Take 1/2 cup tomato paste
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon liquid hickory smoke
- Get 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Take Salt and pepper to season
Steps to make Tuscan Chicken Mac w/ Dr Pepper BBQ glaze-
- Chop Sweet Peppers and Mince the garlic cloves.
- Zest one lime and dice up onion
- In a sauce pan on medium heat, add Dr Pepper, Tomato Paste, liquid smoke, salt and pepper, and brown sugar. Stir to slight boil and reduce heat set aside.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, dried parsley and 2 teaspoons of the oil. Heat the remaining oil in a large (30cm or 12-inch) pot or pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and sear on both sides until golden brown, cooked through and no longer pink in the middle. Transfer into oven at 250° and continue to bake until 175°-180° internal temp. Remove and let rest.
- In a new pan, add the butter and fry the onion and garlic until the onion becomes transparent, stirring occasionally (about 2 minutes). Pour in the chicken broth and allow to simmer for 5 minutes, or until beginning to reduce down.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes with 2 tablespoons of the sun dried tomato oil from the jar and cook for 1-2 minutes to release as much flavour as possible. Then add in sweet peppers. Glaze a bit with cream.
- Stir the flour into the pot and allow to cook for a further minute. Then, add the broth, 2 1/2 cups of milks (or cream/half and half), herbs, salt and pepper, and bring to a very low simmer (lower the heat if you need to).
- Add the dry macaroni and stir occasionally as it comes to a simmer. Reduce heat down to medium low and stir regularly while it cooks (for about 9 - 10 minutes), or until the sauce thickens and the macaroni is just cooked (al dente- tender but still firm).
- Take the pot off the stove and stir all of the cheese in quickly. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. If the sauce it too thick, add the remaining 1/2 cup milk (or cream) in 1/4 cup increments, until reaching desired thickness. Keep in mind the sauce will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Slice the chicken into strips and place on top of macaroni. Glaze with sauce. Sprinkle with lime zest, Serve immediately!
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Green living provides you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
Instructions to make Tuscan Chicken Mac w/ Dr Pepper BBQ glaze- Chop Sweet Peppers and Mince the garlic cloves. Zest one lime and dice up onion. In a sauce pan on medium heat, add Dr Pepper, Tomato Paste, liquid smoke, salt and pepper, and brown sugar. Stir to slight boil and reduce heat set. Pepper is the secret ingredient for getting a rich glaze on the turkey. The Tasty Grill with Dr Pepper. PagesBusinessesMedia/news companyThe Tasty GrillVideosDr Pepper BBQ Chicken Mac And Cheese. Pepper Smoked Chicken- If you like Dr. Pepper and chicken this recipe is for you. I did not have any pictures of this step as I already had some glaze made. Depending on how many chickens you have you can decrease or increase this recipe. Made Right The unique taste of Dr Pepper and the rich flavor of Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sauce is a mouth watering and unforgettable duo. Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Save dr pepper bbq sauce to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed.+ KWT Kyrgyzstan - KGZ Laos - LAO Latvia - LVA Lebanon - LBN Liechtenstein - LIE Lithuania - LTU Luxembourg - LUX Macau - MAC Macedonia - MKD Madagascar. Pepper Glazed Ham is so simple and full of sweet and savory flavor. Carefully tip out the juices that have collected in the pan into your sink. Pepper BBQ Chicken WingsChar-Griller. barbecue sauce, dr. pepper, boneless skinless chicken breasts. Pepper is a favorite of Texas Char-Griller Ambassador Sebastian Kaine of @bbqfiends. What better way to enjoy the sweet taste of Dr.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tuscan chicken mac w/ dr pepper bbq glaze recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!