Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy chana soya curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Chana Soya Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Healthy Chana Soya Curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook healthy chana soya curry using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chana Soya Curry-
- Get 1 cup wheat flour
- Get 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/2 cup Palak pure
- Get 1/2 tablespoon ajwain
- Prepare As needed Water
- Take For the Black chana soya curry!
- Get 2-3 tablespoon oil
- Make ready 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 grated onion
- Get 1 chopped tomato
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Prepare As needed Salt per taste
- Prepare 1 tablespoon kitchen king masala
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- Make ready As needed Soya chunks (soaked in water)
- Get 2-3 sliced potato
Steps to make Healthy Chana Soya Curry-
- Take 1cup wheat flour add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup Palak pure (you may make Palak pure by grinding it for about 5mins in a grinder), 1/2 teaspoon ajwain and using water make a dough. Once the dough is made grease with oil and keep aside for 10mins. After 10 mins make small puri’s out of them.
- In a pan add 2-3 tablespoon oil, jeers seeds, grated onion and cook till golden brown now add chopped tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, 1green chilli and cook for about 2 mins,now add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, salt as per taste,1tablespoon kitchen king masala, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala and add 2-3 tablespoon water roast for 2-3mins, now to this add soya chunks(soaked in water) and sliced potato and let it boil for 2-3 mins now transfer the boiled chana into this and cook till 3-4 whistles on low flame
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy chana soya curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!