Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken roulade stuffed with wild mushroom and spinach. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Wild Mushroom and Spinach is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Wild Mushroom and Spinach is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken roulade stuffed with wild mushroom and spinach using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Wild Mushroom and Spinach-
- Get 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 1.8 kg whole chicken, deboned, wings and bones reserved
- Take 3 shallots, finely chopped
- Make ready 6 button mushrooms, roughly chopped
- Take 4 Swiss brown mushrooms, roughly chopped
- Get 300 ml Madeira
- Take 1 litre chicken stock
- Get 125 ml cream
- Get 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 bunch spinach, blanched, drained and finely chopped
- Take 1/2 cauliflower head, divided into small florets
- Take 75 g butter
- Take 1 teaspoon truffle oil
- Make ready 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Get 2 sprigs rosemary
- Get 8 baby leeks, sliced
- Take to taste salt and pepper,
Instructions to make Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Wild Mushroom and Spinach-
- Preheat oven to 210C.
- To make the madeira sauce, heat a large pot over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil and brown the chicken wings and bones. Add half of the shallots and half mushrooms and fry for 5 minutes. Deglaze with madeira and reduce by half.
- Add chicken stock and when boiling, reduce to a simmer. Gently reduce by two thirds, uncovered. Strain into a smaller pot and add 2 tbsp cream. Season and set aside, covered to keep warm.
- Meanwhile to make the roulade, heat a frypan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon olive oil and gently fry garlic. Add the remaining shallots and mushrooms. Set aside a third of the mushroom mix for a garnish then mix the remaining with the spinach. Set aside to cool.
- For the cauliflower three ways, place a third of the cauliflower florets onto a baking tray and drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Season and roast in the oven for 20 minutes, or until browned.
- For the cauliflower puree, place a pan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon of oil and 40 grams butter and add another third of the cauliflower. Fry for 5 minutes. Add 100ml of water and cook until tender. Add remaining 85ml cream and continue cooking for 15 minutes. Using a stick blender, blitz the cauliflower until smooth. Set aside, keeping warm.
- Using a mandolin, carefully slice the remaining cauliflower finely and place into a bowl. Dress with truffle oil, lemon juice and season.
- Slice deboned chicken down the middle and lay flat, skin side down. Place half of the mushroom and spinach mixture onto one chicken half and roll tightly. Truss the roulade with twine. Repeat with other half.
- Place 2 tablespoons olive oil and rosemary in a large fry pan set over medium heat. Season roulades, add to pan and fry until golden brown on all sides. Transfer to the oven to roast until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Slice into 5cm thick pieces and set aside.
- In a large sized pan set over medium heat, add remaining 35 grams butter. Add leeks, season and fry until brown. Remove from heat and set asi
- To serve, transfer cauliflower puree to a piping bag and pipe puree onto each plate. Place leek on either side of the puree, place roasted cauliflower and cauliflower salad next to the puree and place chicken slices down the middle of the plate. Top with reserved mushroom mix and drizzle with madeira sauce.
You must include some superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Then, add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other foods to include. Make sure you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Following a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken roulade stuffed with wild mushroom and spinach recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!