Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet potato balls dessert. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Although called as taro balls, those small balls might be made from trao and sweet potato. Cause I'm a hardcore fan of bubble tea and anything chewy.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sweet potato balls dessert using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato balls dessert-
- Get 1 yellow or purple sweet potato
- Prepare 1 orange sweet potato
- Make ready 1/2 cup tapioca starch (for each sweet potato)
- Prepare 2 tbsp water (for each sweet potato)
- Get 1 pinch sugar (optional)
- Take Serving broth (cold)
- Get 1 L soy bean OR
- Get 1 L grass jelly
- Take Additional toppings (optional)
- Make ready Grass jelly (cincau)
- Get Mango
- Prepare Canned fruits
Instructions to make Sweet potato balls dessert-
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice them into thick chunks. Place the two different coloured potatoes in different containers. Note, you can use any 2 different coloured sweet potatoes. The colours are for aesthetic reasons 🙂
- Boil half a pot of water. When water is a rolling boil, put all the yellow sweet potato in. Remove sweet potato when it is soft, it takes approximately 20 mins.
- Place the boiled sweet potato in a bowl and mash it.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 for the orange sweet potato.
- While waiting for the sweet potatoes to boil, prepare 2 separate bowls for mixing the starch. Pour in half cup of tapioca starch into each mixing bowl. Add in a pinch of sugar into each bowl (optional).
- Place the mashed yellow sweet potato into one of the mixing bowl and the orange one in the other.
- Add 2 tbsp of water into each mixing bowl (add more water bit by bit if needed). Knead all the ingredients in each of the bowl until well mixed.
- You should now have 1 bowl with yellow dough and the other with orange dough. Take a handful of the yellow dough and roll it into a sausage-like shape. Continue until all the dough is used up.
- Cut the rolled dough into 1 inch length or bite-size each. Then, coat the dough with tapioca starch.
- Bring half a pot of water to a boil. When the water is boiling, put the coated sweet potato balls in. Once they float, they are ready.
- Prepare your serving bowls and arrange your sweet potato balls. I added grass jelly as an additional topping. Then, pour in your preferred choice of serving broth, mine is soy bean. You can add in ice cubes if you like it colder. Enjoy!
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try adding several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Observing a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits right now.
I believe most ladies out there love anything that's chewy and QQ texture like pearls right? Cause I'm a hardcore fan of bubble tea and anything chewy. Those dishes and desserts are quite easy to find in Mainland China with very authentic taste. Although called as taro balls, those small balls might be made from trao and sweet potato. Those taro balls can be frozen well. Dust the balls with a thin layer of cornstarch or sweet potato starch to. Sweet Potato Balls Recipe Sweet Potato Dishes Cooking Sweet Potatoes Sweet Potato Casserole Sweet Potato Recipes Sweet Potato Suffle Southern Cooking Sweet potato rice doughnuts recipe (egg free). A Korean-style dessert made with sweet potato, brown rice flour & coconut sugar. Each taro and sweet potato ball is wonderfully chewy and made with all natural ingredients. The only other thing that will take your dessert soup to a whole new level is to have it with a soothing ginger syrup! This dessert consists of many components and may take some time and effort to prepare but if you like desserts like this it will be worth it. You may simplify it by just preparing the Taro and Sweet Potato Balls served in ginger soup. If you have any questions regarding this recipe or any other post, please. Sweet potatoes are mashed with butter, brown sugar, milk and lemon zest, shaped into a ball with a marshmallow in the center, and rolled in cereal crumbs before baking. Drain and mash with butter, sugar, milk, salt and lemon zest. Gently drop a few sweet potato balls into the hot oil. Sweet potato balls should float when cooked. Remove with tongs and drain on a metal strainer. Sweet Potato Balls- Some people don't like to eat boiled sweet potato. maybe you can try it on this way. its really suitable Sweet Potato Balls. These are deep fried sweet potato balls.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sweet potato balls dessert recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!