Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fluffy kabocha squash steamed bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fluffy Kabocha Squash Steamed Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fluffy Kabocha Squash Steamed Bread is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fluffy kabocha squash steamed bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Kabocha Squash Steamed Bread-
- Prepare 150 grams Cake flour
- Prepare 150 grams Kabocha squash (without skin)
- Prepare 150 ml Milk
- Get 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Get 75 grams Sugar
- Take 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Get 1 dash Vanilla oil
- Get 2 tsp x 10 Koshi-an
- Prepare 1 Kabocha squash seeds
Instructions to make Fluffy Kabocha Squash Steamed Bread-
- Microwave the kabocha squash to soften. Add the sugar and mash.
- Add the vegetable oil and mix, then add milk and mix. If the kabocha squash has a high water content, reduce the amount of milk.
- Sift in flour and baking powder, and mix. Add vanilla oil.
- Put cupcake liners (about 7 cm in diameter) in ramekins and pour in small amounts of the mixture to each. Put two teaspoons of the koshi-an on top. Cover with the remaining mixture. Top with the kabocha squash seeds.
- Steam for 10 minutes over high heat.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fluffy kabocha squash steamed bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!