Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, oatmeal and corn steamed bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oatmeal and Corn Steamed Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Oatmeal and Corn Steamed Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oatmeal and corn steamed bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal and Corn Steamed Bread-
- Prepare 100 grams Frozen corn kernels
- Take 100 grams Oatmeal
- Take 100 ml Additive-free soy milk
- Get 150 ml Water
- Get 10 grams Beet sugar (or normal sugar)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Natural salt
- Make ready 100 grams ★Cake flour
- Prepare 8 grams Non-aluminum baking powder
Steps to make Oatmeal and Corn Steamed Bread-
- Run the oatmeal through a food processor until it has a floury texture. Take a steamer and add the water into it and start to heat it up.
- In a bowl, add the soy milk, sugar, and salt together, and mix well. Add in the oatmeal and the water and mix well until it is basically all absorbed. Now add the corn and mix again.
- Sift in the ingredients with a ★. With a rubber spatula, and with cutting motions, mix well while spreading till the flouriness disappears.
- Divide the dough into 8 portions and add them into the tray. Once steam is rising from the steamer, add them in and steam them in a high heat setting for 15 minutes. When you pierce them with a bamboo skewer and they come back clean, they are done.
- Take them out of the tray and cool them. Put them in a large Tupperware dish or something similar you have on hand. If you do, They won't dry out and stay nice and chewy.
- They aren't sweet but savory. Try having one as a snack or for breakfast. Whatever you aren't going to eat right away, be sure to wrap with plastic wrap and put it in a Ziploc bag in the fridge.
- For the oatmeal, you can use either the quick cooking type (shown on the right), or other store-bought oats (as shown on the left).
You need to have a few superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Furthermore, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Green living offers you a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food oatmeal and corn steamed bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!