Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cast iron pork chops with onions & mushrooms. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cast iron pork chops with onions & mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms-
- Take 2 thick pork chops on the bone
- Make ready 1 large Spanish onion
- Get 6 large white mushrooms
- Get 1 teaspoon smoke blend seasoning(or of your choice)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon butter
- Prepare salt & pepper
- Get I tablespoon olive oil
Instructions to make Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms-
- Add olive oil to cast iron skillet on medium/high heat & cook chopped onions & mushrooms until done & then remove & set aside
- Add butter to skillet on medium/high & season chops with seasoning & salt & pepper & cook for 3 minutes on each side
- Add cooked onions & mushrooms to skillet with chops & put in 425° preheated oven & cook 5 to 7 minutes depending on thickness of chops
- Remove from oven plate & serve.
You need to have a number of superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Following a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cast iron pork chops with onions & mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!