Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken parmesan + spaghetti. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken parmesan + spaghetti using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti-
- Get Tomato Sauce-
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Alce Nero's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
- Get 3 Cloves Garlic Thinly Sliced,
- Take Roasted Chili Flakes, Pinch (Optional)
- Prepare 350 g Alce Nero's Organic Tomato Sauce Napoletana,
- Prepare Pinch Sea Salt,
- Make ready Pinch Black Pepper,
- Prepare Chicken Parmesan-
- Prepare 2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast,
- Get Bleached All Purpose Flour, For Dredging
- Get 1 Egg Light Beaten,
- Prepare Dijon Mustard, 2 Heaped TBSP
- Get 1 TSP Smoked Paprika,
- Make ready Cornflakes Ground, For Dredging
- Get High Quality Japanese Panko, For Dredging
- Prepare Shichimi Togarashi Japanese 7 Spices, Pinch
- Prepare Pinch Nori Flakes,
- Prepare Pinch Sea Salt,
- Prepare Pinch White Pepper,
- Make ready Low Moisture Mozzarella Freshly Shredded, For Topping
- Take Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated, For Topping
- Take Plating-
- Take 300 g Alce Nero's Organic Durum Wheat Spaghetti,
- Take 1 Handful Fresh Parsley Coarsely Chopped,
- Prepare 1 Handful Fresh Basil Chiffonade,
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti-
- Prepare the tomato sauce. - - In a skillet over low heat, add Alce Nero's olive oil. - - Add garlic and chili flakes. - - Allow the garlic and chili flakes to simmer in the oil for about 15 mins. - - The heat has to be on super low, or the garlic will burn very fast.
- As soon as the garlic starts to brown, remove from heat and transfer into a large bowl. - - Add in Alce Nero's tomato sauce. - - Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. - - Mix to combine well. Mix, mix, mix. - - Set aside until ready to use. - - The sauce can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Prepare the chicken parmesan. - - Butterfly the chicken breast and slice into halves. - - Place the chicken breast on the working surface. - - Wrap with cling film. - - Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken to tenderize until almost the same thickness.
- Dredge the chicken with flour. - - Shake off any excess. - - In a shallow bowl, add egg, mustard and paprika. - - Mix to combine well.
- Add in the chicken. - - Coat the chicken well with the egg mixture. - - Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge for about 1 hr.
- In a shallow bowl, add cornflakes, panko, togarashi, nori, salt and pepper. - - Combine everything together. - - In a skillet over medium heat, add 1 inch of oil. - - To check the temperature of the oil, insert a wooden chopstick. If bubbles start to form around the chopstick, the temperature of the oil is ready for frying.
- Dredge the chicken onto the cornflakes mixture. - - Press the cornflakes mixture onto the chicken. - - You can lay the chicken in between parchment paper. Lightly roll using a rolling pin. So that the cornflakes mixture will adhere to the chicken.
- Using a pair of tongs, gently drop the chicken into the oil away from you. - - Pan fry until golden brown on both sides. - - Remove from heat and drain off excess oil onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Top each chicken with mozzarella and parmigiano reggiano. - - Wack into oven and bake until the cheese has melted. - - Remove from oven and set aside.
- To plate. - - It is best to cook the pasta concurrently with the chicken. So that when the chicken is outta the oven, you can immediately plate and serve. - - Bring a pot of 3 liters of water to a boil.
- Season with sea salt until it tastes like the ocean. - - Add in the Alce Nero's spaghetti. - - Cook until al dente. - - Transfer the pasta into the tomato sauce.
- Adjust the amount of tomato sauce to your preference. - - Less is always more. - - Add in parsley, basil and more parmigiano.
- Toss to combine well and until the pasta is fully coated with the sauce. - - If the mixture gets too thick, add in 1 TBSP of pasta water at a time to loosen the sauce. - - Twirl pasta onto serving plate.
- Garnish with more basil and parmigiano. - - Dollop a spoonful of tomato sauce onto the plate. - - Place the chicken parmesan onto the sauce. - - Serve immediately.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken parmesan + spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!