Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crepes with chocolate caramel bananas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Try these banana and chocolate hazelnut crepes for a special brunch or luscious dessert. Cook, stirring lightly, until the sugar.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crepes with chocolate caramel bananas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crepes with chocolate caramel bananas-
- Take 1 cup flour
- Make ready 1 egg
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
- Prepare 1/2 cup melted butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup water
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- Get Chocolate caramel bananas
- Prepare 1/2 cup sugar
- Get 1/2 cup melted butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready 1 tsp banana flavour
- Get 1 tbsp cocoa powder (I used 1 tsp instead)
- Make ready Some sliced riped bananas
Steps to make Crepes with chocolate caramel bananas-
- In a pan, melt some butter and add in sugar and stir to combine. When it starts to simmer and become bubbly add in cocoa powder, lemon juice and banana flavour and stir gently.
- Put the bananas in the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Occasionally spoon the sauce over the bananas to moisten them.
- Sift flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre and add eggs, milk and water then mix together. Add in melted butter and stir then set aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat up a pan and grease lightly with butter, when pan is hot pour some mixture and tilt the pan. When edges begin to curl gently turn the crepe over with a spatula and cook until lightly browned on both sides. Serve with caramel bananas!!
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
Today I made this chocolate crepes filled with whipped cream, banana and caramel sauce! Try these banana and chocolate hazelnut crepes for a special brunch or luscious dessert. Stir in brown sugar and bananas. Cook, stirring lightly, until the sugar. This chocolate banana crepes recipe is your new excuse to enjoy chocolate for breakfast - they are absolutely delicious, and come from Weight Watchers! Top with sliced bananas and fold each edge of crepe over filling. Top crepes with drizzle of caramel topping and dollop of whipped topping. Sprinkle tops lightly with powdered sugar; sprinkle with walnuts. Sliced bananas are topped with a chocolate and hazelnut liqueur sauce in this delicious dessert crepe recipe. To serve, fold a crêpe on a plate and place with sliced banana, pour over some of the caramel cream from the bananas (if a lot of the cream has evaporated you can pour a little extra cream into the banana dish and whisk through). I also added my Considered Belgian chocolate for extra decadence! Wondering how to make banana crepes with chocolate? Just follow the simple steps below to prepare this delicious sweet treat. Divide the bananas and the pan juices between the crepes. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan. Turn and tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly and cook on both sides Chop the chocolate coarsely and melt together with the cream in a saucepan. To serve, arrange the crepes on plates, top with the banana slices, drizzle. Dessert Crepe Recipes - Banana and Walnut Crepes with Caramel Sauce. Chocolate-hazelnut spread and sliced bananas are a classic crepe filling that every sweet tooth will crave. Weight Watchers chocolate banana crepes are simple to make, and tasty.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crepes with chocolate caramel bananas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!