Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 🍔🍟bun kebab burger🍟🍔 (egg or lentils burgers). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
🍔🍟Bun Kebab Burger🍟🍔 (Egg or lentils burgers) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. 🍔🍟Bun Kebab Burger🍟🍔 (Egg or lentils burgers) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have 🍔🍟bun kebab burger🍟🍔 (egg or lentils burgers) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 🍔🍟Bun Kebab Burger🍟🍔
(Egg or lentils burgers)-
- Make ready 1 tbsp red chillie flakes or (to taste)
- Make ready 1 tbsp white cumin seeds
- Take 1 small onions roughly chopped
- Take 1 tsp ginger paste
- Take 1 tsp garlic paste
- Take 1 medium sized potato
- Make ready 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 1 tsp salt or (to taste)
- Take 1 tsp dry mango powder
- Make ready Few leaves of coriander
- Get Round bread as required
- Make ready 2 eggs or as required (beat and keep aside)
- Get 1/4 cup all-purpose flour or as required
- Get Oil for frying
- Prepare Your favourite fresh salad Your favourite sauce
Steps to make 🍔🍟Bun Kebab Burger🍟🍔
(Egg or lentils burgers)-
- In a small pot boil the potatoe till soft, then discard the water peeled and mash the potatoe and keep aside. - - in a separate pan add chickpeas lentil(chna daal) red chillies flakes, onion, ginger, garlic paste, cumin seed & 1/2 cup water, when it comes to a boil cover and cook till all the liquid dries and the lentil is cook perfectly medium flame.
- Keep checking as the lentil should be soft when pressed, in that case increase the flame to high and dry the water. - - then let the dal mixture cool a little bit and then grind with coriander leaf.
- Now adding salt, mango powder & garam masala powder and keep it in a bowl. - - then add the mashed potatoe to the lentil mixture and mix well. - - now beat the eggs and make the round shape kebab.
- In a non-stick frying pan heat oil to shallow fry the lentil kebab, but first dip in the flour and then dip in a beaten eggs and then fry both sides till golden brown medium flame & keep aside. - - then in a frying pan add a little oil and fry the remaining egg and keep aside or pour the egg in a kebab when kebab is fully cooked turn one time more just cook the egg and transfer to the platter.
- Now heat the pan and warm the round bread with very little butter. - - now assemble the burgers, first put the kebab on the bun then a little squeeze your favourite sacue with onions, cucumber lettuce tomato and put the other half of the bun on top and serve with french fries or fresh salad.1.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food 🍔🍟bun kebab burger🍟🍔 (egg or lentils burgers) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!