Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, hippie pork roulades. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hippie Pork Roulades is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Hippie Pork Roulades is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook hippie pork roulades using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hippie Pork Roulades-
- Prepare 12 oz pork loin
- Prepare 1/3 cup Blueberry Chipotle Barbeque Sauce (see my page for recipe)
- Take 1 head red cabbage
- Get 2 each jalapeño peppers, seeds removed
- Get 3 each carrots
- Take 4 oz goat cheese
- Get 1/2 cup golden flax seeds
- Get pinch salt
- Prepare pinch ground black pepper
- Make ready pinch ground ginger
- Prepare olive oil, extra virgin
- Make ready worcestershire sauce
Steps to make Hippie Pork Roulades-
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Slice the pork loin into manageable portions–a size that you would want to eat, or between 3 and 6 oz. You'll know what's right.
- Using the flat side of a meat tenderizer, gently flatten the loins to about 1/3 their original thickness. Use as much force as you would when hitting a nail with a hammer, but if you were scared to hit your thumb. About 30% of the hardest you can do.
- Slather the flattened loins with barbecue sauce.
- Next, crumble goat, or any kind of cheese all over the barbecue sauce. I used fresh mozzarella for half and they were great too.
- Sprinkle flax seeds and diced jalapeños atop the goat cheese.
- Sprinkle on some grated carrots next, and then top with a red cabbage leaf, torn to an appropriate width. The veins of the leaves may need to be removed to get a tight roll.
- Roll the loins rather tightly into a cylinder. If it's too loose, you may need a toothpick to secure the outer flap of the meat.
- Lightly grease a deep dish pan with olive oil.
- Place the roulades into the pan, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, ginger, and anything else you might want. Don't forget that there are already jalapeños in the pork, so beware of spicy marinades.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 35 minutes. It'll be OK if they're not fully cooked. Pull them out anyways.
- Remove from oven, and turn up to 425°. Remove foil, and slather a final coat of barbecue sauce on the outside of the pork.
- Bake uncovered for 5-7 minutes more, until the barbecue sauce hardens slightly.
- Remove the roulades gently from the dish, and either serve whole or slice them crosswise if desired. Enjoy!!!
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hippie pork roulades recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!