Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, kun pao chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kun Pao chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Kun Pao chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook kun pao chicken using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kun Pao chicken-
- Get 500 g Chicken thigh(breast is also acceptable)
- Get 2 teaspoons salt and black pepper
- Get 1 spoon cooking wine
- Get 1 spoon light soy sauce
- Make ready Half spoon dark soy sauce
- Get 1 spoon starch
- Get 1 egg white
- Take Plant oil
- Take 10 g sichuan peppercorn
- Prepare 10 g dried chili
- Prepare 3 slices ginger
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Get Half spoon vinegar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare Half leek
- Make ready 1 spoon Sichuan pea sauce if you can find
- Take 1 spoon fired peanuts(you can find recipe in my earlier post)
Steps to make Kun Pao chicken-
- 1.Boning the chicken and chop them into the cubes like that one in the picture
- 2.salt chicken cube with 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper, 1 spoon cooking wine, half spoon dark soy sauce, 1 spoon starch grasping uniform, set aside 10min
- Chop ginger, garlic, dried chili, and leek into small pieces, put them together with peppercorn in a bowl
- Prepare the cooking sauce- mix vinegar, sugar, 1 spoon light soy sauce, 1 spoon starch 1 spoon salt, black pepper and 1spoon cooking wine together.
- Add oil into your wok, heat oil into high temperature.
- 6 add salted chicken cube and seasoning in the bowl, stir fry them quickly for 2 minutes until them cooked
- 7 add cooking sauce and peanuts, fry them until sauce is absorb.
Your daily diet should have at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, try to add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Additionally, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living offers you a great eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can be free of disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food kun pao chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!