Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, raspberry gin chocolate truffles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have raspberry gin chocolate truffles using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry Gin Chocolate Truffles-
- Prepare 100 g 85% dark chocolate
- Prepare 200 mls full fat cream or coconut cream
- Prepare 1 tbsp raspberry gin liquor
- Prepare Toppings
- Take Cocoa and dessicated coconut
Instructions to make Raspberry Gin Chocolate Truffles-
- Chop the chocolate into nice small chunks and put in a heat proof bowl.
- Heat the cream on the hob and when it is simmering hot, not boiling, pour the cream into your bowl with the chocolate. Use a spatula to stir and keep stirring as the chocolate melts and creates a glossy ganache.
- Pour into a Tupperware container and chill in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, use a teaspoon to scoop the ganache into the palm of your hand. Roll in your topping and put each truffle in a little foil case. Repeat until all the mix is used.
- Store in the fridge.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food raspberry gin chocolate truffles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!