Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting-
- Make ready 3 eggs
- Make ready 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Make ready 3/4 cup applesauce
- Get 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 3/4 cup sugar
- Take 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Get 2 1/2 cups flour
- Take 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Prepare 2 tsp. baking soda
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. salt
- Get 2 cups shredded zucchini
- Make ready Cream Cheese Frosting-
- Take 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- Make ready 1/4 cup softened butter
- Prepare 3 cups powdered sugar
- Get 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Take 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, if desired
Steps to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting-
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. To a large bowl add eggs, oil, applesauce, sugars and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well.
- Add zucchini.
- Lastly add flour mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Place mixture into greased 9x13 baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow cake to completely cool before making the frosting. When ready, combine all frosting ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spread evenly over cake. Top with walnuts if desired.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!