Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, yakisoba with sesame miso sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yakisoba With Sesame Miso Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Yakisoba With Sesame Miso Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have yakisoba with sesame miso sauce using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yakisoba With Sesame Miso Sauce-
- Get 1 serving (*150g) Yakisoba Noodles *OR Thin Hokkien / Singapore Noodles
- Prepare *Note, If you have no access to the Asian stir-fry noodles, read ‘Bi-Carb Soda Transforms Spaghetti Into Chinese Style Noodles’
- Prepare 100-150 g Chicken Thigh Fillet *OR Pork
- Prepare 2 Cabbage Leaves
- Make ready 1/4 Onion
- Make ready *Note, You can add some Bean Sprouts, Carrot, Capsicum, or etc
- Get 1/2 tablespoon Oil
- Make ready <Sesame & Miso Sauce>
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground
- Get 1 & 1/2 tablespoons White Miso
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Rice Vinegar
- Take 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine) *optional
- Make ready 1 teaspoon grated Garlic
- Take 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- Get 1/8 teaspoon Chilli Flakes
Instructions to make Yakisoba With Sesame Miso Sauce-
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut all Vegetables and Chicken into small pieces or slices that are easy to eat. Make the noodles ready to use. Prepare everything before you start cooking.
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan or wok over high heat, stir-fry Chicken and Vegetables. Once Chicken is cooked, add the Noodles and toss and mix.
- Add the sauce, toss and combine all well.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food yakisoba with sesame miso sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!