Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, loaded baked potato casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious. More Ways to Search- Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. You get a casserole dish that's to die for, that's what.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook loaded baked potato casserole using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded baked potato casserole-
- Make ready potatoes
- Prepare 1 cup duck fat
- Make ready 12 medium potatoes
- Take toppings
- Make ready 15 oz can of black rippened olives and a third cup of juice from can
- Prepare 1/3 lb bacon fried crisp
- Make ready 1 1/2 pints sour cream
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped chives
- Make ready spices
- Prepare 1 tbsp salt
- Take 1 tbsp granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Take cheese
- Take 2 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Get 2 cup mozzarella cheese
Instructions to make Loaded baked potato casserole-
- Preheat oven 450° Fahrenheit
- Scub wash and cut up potatoes put into a pan add duck fat, spice to potatoes saved duck fat from my roasted duck - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342205-roasted-duck-on-a-bed-of-carrots
- Roast the potatoes in the oven till fork tender done
- Chop the olives add , add a third cup of olive juice from can to pan crisp the bacon add, shred the cheddar cheese, add mozzarella cheese add back to oven 10 minutes
- Add sour cream to top top with chives serve hope you enjoy
Your daily diet must have at least several of these super foods. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you have to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
All Reviews for Easy Loaded Baked Potato Casserole. You get a casserole dish that's to die for, that's what. Loaded Potato Casserole (Potatoes Au Gratin). More Ways to Search- Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. Easy and delicious loaded baked potato casserole! This dish can also be served cold as a salad. Instead of baking individual potatoes, reach for frozen potato wedges. Add your favorite toppings, bake and enjoy! This Loaded Baked Potato Casserole is a delicious weeknight meal that can be made as one big casserole or in individual serving dishes. Load up this dish with chicken, cheese, green onions, bacon, and all your favorite baked potato fixings. Fry bacon and set aside to drain. Once potatoes are done, spread the chicken on top. Crumble the bacon, grate the cheese, and chop the green onions. That's my own oversight, though, and doesn't reflect on the taste of the dish. When scooping the potatoes into the baking dish, leave behind any extra olive oil/hot sauce mix. Add the diced chicken to the "left behind" olive oil/hot sauce mix and stir to coat all the chicken. Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole. Russet potatoes and chicken are baked with cheddar cheese, crisp bacon, and green onions in this Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole. It started out as just a chicken and potato casserole, but then I made some changes to it and I decided that it was so similar to the ingredients in a loaded. If you love a loaded baked potato, have we got a casserole for you.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food loaded baked potato casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!