Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork, bacon, goat cheese and fig roulade. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork, bacon, goat cheese and fig roulade using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork, Bacon, Goat Cheese and Fig Roulade-
- Get 1 Pork tenderloin or chicken cutlets
- Take 1 cup Bacon - cooked crisp and diced (amend amount depending on size of "log roll")
- Take 1 cup Sliced figs (amend amount depending on size of "log roll")
- Take 1 cup Goat cheese crumbles (amend amount depending on size of "log roll")
- Get 3 slice Butcher string
- Make ready 2 tbsp Olive oil
Steps to make Pork, Bacon, Goat Cheese and Fig Roulade-
- Pound out the tenderloin by placing in between wax paper and flatten using a meat mallet, set aside.
- Brown bacon on stove top until very cris,p but not burnt. Let cool, then dice into small pieces. Set aside.
- Clean and slice figs into small pieces, set aside.
- Lay tenderloin out flat on the counter and sprinkle goat cheese crumbles, bacon pieces and figs on top. Roll the tenderloin in a pinwheel manner; to create a "log roll". Secure the "roll" by tying with butcher string in 3 to 4 sections about 2-3 inches apart.
- Put olive oil in skillet and heat. Brown the outside of "roll" by turning frequently in the skillet on the stove top.
- Preheat oven to 400?F and prepare oven safe dish by spraying lightly with Pam Cooking Spray
- Once "roll" is browned on all sides in oven safe dish which has been coated lightly with PAM, place in oven until cooked.
- Once I figure out a good low calorie sauce, I'll add that. - - Adding spinach would add moisture and color but I didn't have any today.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. In addition, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living meal plan will provide you with precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork, bacon, goat cheese and fig roulade recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!