Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, steamed bread that stays fluffy - yogurt version. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed Bread That Stays Fluffy - Yogurt Version is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Steamed Bread That Stays Fluffy - Yogurt Version is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have steamed bread that stays fluffy - yogurt version using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Bread That Stays Fluffy - Yogurt Version-
- Prepare 50 grams Cake flour
- Take 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Get 25 grams Sugar
- Get 50 grams Yogurt
- Take 2 tbsp Milk
- Take 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 from 1/2 lemon Lemon zest
Instructions to make Steamed Bread That Stays Fluffy - Yogurt Version-
- Combine the sugar, vegetable oil, yogurt, milk and lemon zest (optional).
- Sift the combined flour and baking powder into the yogurt mixture.
- Place paper muffin cups in the ramekins and pour in the batter.
- Steam over high heat for 10 minutes. They are already done.
- Give the following a try too! [Double chocolate version] / [Raspberry version] / [Milk tea version] - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155460-fluffy-milk-tea-flavored-steamed-bread - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156292-fluffy-strawberry-steamed-bread - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143802-moist-fluffy-steamed-bread-double-chocolate-flavor
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food steamed bread that stays fluffy - yogurt version recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!