Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, restaurant-quality steamed pork buns. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Restaurant-Quality Steamed Pork Buns is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Restaurant-Quality Steamed Pork Buns is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook restaurant-quality steamed pork buns using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Restaurant-Quality Steamed Pork Buns-
- Make ready For the dough-
- Take 200 grams Cake flour
- Take 100 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Prepare 37 grams Sugar
- Take 1 dash Salt
- Make ready 5 grams Dry yeast
- Get 8 grams Baking powder
- Get 10 grams Skim milk powder
- Take 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Make ready 150 ml Lukewarm water
- Take Filling-
- Get 250 grams Ground pork
- Prepare 3 large Dried shiitake mushrooms
- Prepare 100 grams Onions
- Prepare 100 grams Cooked bamboo shoot in water
- Take 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- Get 1 Ginger (grated)
- Get 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp Katakuriko
Steps to make Restaurant-Quality Steamed Pork Buns-
- In a bowl, mix the dough ingredients. When it comes together, knead well until smooth.
- When the surface of the dough is smooth, form into a ball, put into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Leave to rise for about 40 minutes or until doubled (1st rising).
- Chop the rehydrated shiitake mushrooms and onion finely. Roughly chop up the bamboo shoots. Put all the filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- When the dough has doubled in size, divide into 50g portions (10 pieces).
- Roll each piece into a ball. Roll each one into a 10 cm circle with a rolling pin, and wrap the filling in each piece. (If the dough doesn't roll out easily, cover with a kitchen towel and leave for 10 minutes.)
- When the buns are formed, leave to rise again for about 15 minutes at 105°F/40°C (2nd rising).
- Put the buns in a heated steamer, cover with a lid and steam over high heat for 15 minutes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food restaurant-quality steamed pork buns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!