Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's smoked bbq'd beef ribs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's smoked bbq'd beef ribs using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs-
- Prepare 3 Pounds Beef Back Ribs [room temp]
- Make ready 1/2 Pound Mesquite Wood
- Make ready 1/2 Pound Hickory Wood
- Get as needed Water
- Take ● For The Dry Rub
- Get 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- Get 1/2 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get 1 tbsp Granulated Onion
- Get 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic
- Take 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- Make ready 4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Get 1/2 tbsp Salt
- Prepare ● For The Additions
- Get French Honey Butter [see recipe under my profile]
- Get BBQ Sauce [your favorite brand]
- Make ready Loaves Fresh French Bread
- Make ready Wedge Salad With Homemade Ranch Dressing
Instructions to make Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs-
- Rinse ribs and cut off anything unsightly. Create your dry rub and sprinkle liberally over your moistened ribs.
- Stack smoker base with 1/2 Mesquite and 1/2 Hickory wood. [you can easily purchase these wood chunks at Home Depot or Lowes] Add water to your reservoir and maintain a steady level of it throughout your smoking process.
- Photo- Water reservoir beneath smoker grids.
- Place meat in smoker. No need to flip these ribs at any point but, seal tightly and regulate temperature at 250°.
- Fully vent your smoker and let her smoke at 250° for 2 to 2.5 hours. Or, until meat visibly pulls away from your bones.
- When meat begins pulling from its' bones - you'll know they're just about ready. Serve naked or, with your favorite BBQ Sauce. Just don't add sauce while meat is on your smoker grill grids. A smoker is much different from a grill and, much more temperamental to clean. Add sauce only AFTER meat is pulled from your clean smoker grids.
- 2.5 hours in and your juicy, crispy seasoned ribs are ready to be pulled from your smoker. Notice how the meat has pulled from the bone at the bottoms.
- If desired, plate and coat your ribs with your favorite BBQ Sauce outside of your smoker. Or, just go naked with your dry rub. Here, in the Q, we do adore our Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce! Anyway, feel free to serve with warmed, crispy French Bread, baked beans, a very chilly, fresh wedge salad and, my crazy delicious French Honey Butter Spread recipe listed on this site. Enjoy your incredibly easy & simplistic taste of US South in your sweet little mouth! 😆
- French Honey Butter. See my easy recipe under my profile.
- With sides - these make for great work lunches or picnics with bbq baked beans- garlic mashed potatoes and green beans with dried onions.
Your daily diet should have at least several of these super foods. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's smoked bbq'd beef ribs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!