Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, dulce de leche cheesecake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Dulce De Leche Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook dulce de leche cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake-
- Prepare ✨Crust✨
- Take 150 g Chocolate Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Make ready 65 g Butter (melted)
- Get 75 g Maltesers/Woopers
- Prepare ✨Filling✨
- Get 400 g Dulce De Leche
- Take 3 Eggs (room temperature)
- Get 500 g Cream Cheese Philadelphia
- Take 200 g Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche
- Get 100 g Greek Yoghurt
- Take 4 Tbsp All-purpose Flour
- Make ready 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Take I don’t use sugar (if you like it sweet, add the amount of sugar that suites your tastes)
- Make ready ✨Topping✨
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Dulce De Leche
- Take 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- Take Almond-Pecan
Steps to make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake-
- Preheat your oven to 300°F. To prepare the crust, in the work bowl of a food processor place gharam crackers and maltesers/whoopers. Process it until finely grounded and add melted butter and continue to process it until combined fully.
- Cover the springform pan with parchment paper. Press the crust crumb into the bottom of the cake pan. Bake for 6 minutes then remove from the oven.
- To prepare the filling, in a stand mixer combine cream cheese and dulce de leche. Beat at medium speed until combined then add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then add the sour cream and mix until it is well combined. Sift in the flour and mix it well. Pour into the prepared crust.
- Boil water and put it in an oven proof casserol dish. Then place the cheesecake on the dish with the water. Bake for 1 hour or until the cheesecake appears to be just set in the center. Turn oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven with door open just slightly for 1 hour. Remove it from the oven and let it cool completely before cooling it further in the fridge. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
- For the cheesecake toppings combine dulce de leche and heavy cream. Mix until well combined then pour over the cheesecake. Sprinkle almond or pecans in the middle or around the edge. Enjoy!😉
Your daily diet should have at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other foods to include. In addition, you need to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a solid eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially become disease free. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food dulce de leche cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!