Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, doi katla machh carp rohu fish in the yoghurt gravy. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Doi Katla Machh Carp Rohu Fish in the Yoghurt Gravy is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Doi Katla Machh Carp Rohu Fish in the Yoghurt Gravy is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have doi katla machh carp rohu fish in the yoghurt gravy using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Doi Katla Machh Carp Rohu Fish in the Yoghurt Gravy-
- Prepare 6-8 Katla (Carp)/Rohu Fish pieces
- Get 1/2 Cup Yoghurt/Curd (Well Beaten/Whisked)
- Prepare 2 Onion Paste
- Prepare 3-4 Green Chillies (Slit/Chopped)
- Take 2 Green Chillies (Paste)
- Get 2 inch Ginger (Paste)
- Get 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- Take 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Make ready To Taste Salt
- Take To Taste Sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder (Homemade)
- Make ready For Tempering
- Get 2 tsp oil
- Make ready 2 bay leaves
- Make ready 3-4 green Cardamom
- Prepare 1 inch cinnemon stick
- Make ready 3-4 cloves
Instructions to make Doi Katla Machh Carp Rohu Fish in the Yoghurt Gravy-
- Clean the Fish & marinate with some salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder & set aside for about 15-30 mins time, before frying them light golden brown
- Now, in the same oil- Temper it with the aforementioned ingredients, when it starts releasing nice aroma- Add in the 3G paste & Onion Paste & sauté well
- Now, prepare the Curd with a tsp of sugar and a pinch of salt & whisk well with warm water & add into it 1 tsp of maida & mix well & set aside
- When it starts releasing oil, pour in the whisked curd/yoghurt, but before adding it- switch off the flame & mix everything nicely, until well combined
- Now, switch on the flame again & keep it in the medium & bring to a boil by covering it, add some warm/hot water to keep the rich/thick gravy of your choice
- Once it comes to a boil- Add in the fried fish & keeping it, in the low- medium flame allow it to cook for about 10 mins time & once all done add into it the Garam Masala Powder (Homemade) & cover it for another 10 mins time, in the standby position- by putting off the flame
- Doi Katla/Machh is now ready to be served on the hot platters
Your daily diet have to contain at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other foods to include. Additionally, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Following a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food doi katla machh carp rohu fish in the yoghurt gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!