Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, coconut upside down (mini sponge) cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have coconut upside down (mini sponge) cake using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Upside Down (Mini Sponge) Cake-
- Prepare A. Creamed
- Take 2 eggs
- Take 1 C fine/castor sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp ovalette or any cake emulsifier
- Take 1 tbsp pandan paste (optional)
- Prepare Food colouring
- Prepare B. Combined & mixed
- Prepare 1 C coconut milk
- Prepare Pinch salt
- Make ready C. Sifted
- Prepare 1 1/2 C self raising flour
- Make ready 1/2 C corn flour
- Prepare D. Coconut topping
- Prepare 2 C grated coconut
- Make ready 2 tbsp tapioca flour/corn flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
Steps to make Coconut Upside Down (Mini Sponge) Cake-
- Preparation, Prepare steamer. Grease moulds generously with cooking oil. Sift flour. Next, prepare the topping by mixing D. Steam D for 5 minutes. Skip steaming if using freshly grated coconut. Scoop a tsp or a tbsp of this grated coconut into the moulds (just enough to cover the bottom of the moulds) and press it down firmly with your thumb or finger. Set all these aside. Next, prepare the batter.
- Using a mixer, cream A until it is light and fluffy. Add in B and mix on low speed for a minute or two or until batter is well-mixed. Stop the mixer.
- Fold in C in batches and mix until well combined.
- Fill the moulds with batter and steam on high for 10-12 minutes. Note, water in the steamer should be boiling when steaming and steamer lid is wrapped in tea towel.
- Remove mini cakes from moulds when they are slightly cool.
- Fridge friendly. Microwave 30-40 seconds before serving.
You should have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other foods to include. Be sure to include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food coconut upside down (mini sponge) cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!