Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate and granadilla tart #sweettooth. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate and granadilla tart #sweettooth using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate and Granadilla Tart #sweettooth-
- Make ready Granadilla curd
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups fresh granadilla pulp
- Prepare 1/2 cup castor sugar
- Prepare 2 large eggs
- Take 2 egg yolks
- Take 100 g unsalted butter
- Make ready Chocolate tart shell
- Take 24 Oreo biscuits
- Take 50 g unsalted butter
- Make ready Italian Meringue
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Take 1/4 cup water
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Make ready 2 large egg whites (Fresh, Room temp)
Instructions to make Chocolate and Granadilla Tart #sweettooth-
- For the Granadilla curd- Pulse granadilla pulp in a blender for a few seconds and strain through a fine sieve to remove the seeds. You will end up with about 1 cup of juice.
- Whisk eggs, egg yolks and sugar together.
- Melt butter over low heat. When melted, add granadilla juice and egg mixture and gently stir over low heat until it thickens.
- Place curd in a jar and keep in fridge until ready to use.
- For the Oreo cookie crust- Preheat oven to 180 celcius. Place cookies in a food processor and pulse until it turns into a fine crumb. (alternatively place cookies in a zip loc bag and bash with a rolling pin 😂)
- Melt butter in the microwave and add to cookie crumbs. Pulse until combined.
- Add crumb mix to greased loose bottom tart shells. Make sure to press crumbs together tightly so that it does not fall apart. Bake for 10 minutes.
- For the meringue- add sugar and water to small saucepan and heat until about 110 degrees celcius.
- Using an electric mixer, mix egg whites and cream of tartar until it forms soft peaks.
- Continue mixing and slowly add sugar syrup. Mix on high speed until stiff peaks form. Add meringue to piping bag fitted with a round tip.
- Assembling- fill tart shells with granadilla curd. Pipe meringue onto curd.
- Brown meringue using a blowtorch or placing tarts under grill for about 3 minutes, rotating every now and then to prevent burning.
- Garnish with a few edible flowers. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy 🥰☺️
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate and granadilla tart #sweettooth recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!