Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chickpeas lemon peppers salad with refried bean veggies quesadilla. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chickpeas lemon peppers salad with refried bean veggies quesadilla using 29 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpeas Lemon Peppers Salad with Refried Bean Veggies Quesadilla-
- Make ready For salad,
- Prepare Greens salad as your choice
- Get Chickpeas rinsed and drained
- Make ready Sliced apple
- Prepare Sliced onion
- Get Cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- Make ready Seasoning-
- Take Lemon juice
- Get Salt
- Take Pepper
- Take For quesadillas-
- Get Tortilla (prefer the large one)
- Take 1 cup refried bean
- Make ready 2 big mushrooms (sliced)
- Make ready 1/2 of paprika (sliced)
- Get 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Prepare 3 cloves minced garlic
- Get 2 chopped tomatoes
- Take Seasoning-
- Prepare 1 tbsp nutrition yeast
- Take 1 tsp chili powder
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp onion powder (optional)
- Prepare 1/4 tsp thyme powder
- Take 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp paprika
- Get 1/2 tsp smoke paprika
- Prepare 1/4 tsp celery seed
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dry parsley
Instructions to make Chickpeas Lemon Peppers Salad with Refried Bean Veggies Quesadilla-
- For salad, Combine all ingredients add lemon juice, pepper, and salt then tossing together. Set aside.
- For quesadillas- Heat up the pan, add onion and garlic sauté it until soft. Splash with water to avoid burn.
- Add mushrooms, paprika, and tomatoes. Keep sauted and add little bit of water. Simmer until the veggies are tender and the water cooked off.
- Add the refried bean, and all the seasoning. Mixed well along with veggies and keep sauted until no more liquid. Tastes it before turn off the heat.
- To assembly- Places 1 tortilla on the cutting board, divide the filling among the tortillas spreading evenly then topped with another tortilla. Pressing down lightly to hold it together.
- Place the quesadillas in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook until lightly browned on both sides, turning once for about 3 minutes per side.
- To serve, cut each quesadillas into 4 wedge and arrange on the plate along with chickpeas lemon pepper salad. And enjoy.
- ❤️Happy Cooking❤️
You must have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Then, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living equips you with a great diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chickpeas lemon peppers salad with refried bean veggies quesadilla recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!