Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, oatmeal cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have oatmeal cookies using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Cookies-
- Prepare 1 cup butter, softened
- Get 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup white sugar
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Make ready 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 cup wheat flour
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 3 cups rolled oats
- Prepare 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Get 1 cup dried cherries
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup candied ginger, chopped
- Get 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Get 1-1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Take 1/2-1 tsp cardamom
- Prepare 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- Get Tools
- Prepare convection oven
- Take parchment paper
- Prepare cooling-racks
- Get 2 large cookie sheets
- Get medium cookie scoop, 5cm (2TBS)
- Make ready whisk
- Prepare rubber spatula
Instructions to make Oatmeal Cookies-
- Preheat convection oven to 325 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets and place parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flours, spices, salt and baking soda. Stir flour mixture into the creamed butter mixture slowly, adding half of the dry ingredients until nearly integrated. Add the second half of the the dry ingredients until fully incorperated.
- Mix in the oats one cup at a time. Mix in the chocolate chips, dried fruit and pecans one ingredient at a time.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, keep the dough in rounded shape. Gently press slightly flat, if a crispier cookie is desired. You can place two cookies sheets at a time on the middle rack. The cookies do not spred much, so approx 8 cookies can be baked at a time.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take cookie sheets out of the oven and place on the cooling racks. Let the cookies sit on the sheets for 5 minutes, before transfering the cookies directly to the cooling racks.
- Let cookies cool completely and then enjoy!
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you should eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!