Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tuna shallow fried kebabs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Be the first to review this recipe. I had always liked eating fish, however it was mostly had a typical Indian curry or fried way.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna shallow fried kebabs using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna shallow fried kebabs-
- Prepare 2 cans drained tuna(total of about 200g)
- Get quater cup mong daal soaked and drained, boiled and seasoned
- Prepare 2 medium red Onions
- Take 2 sticks Celery
- Make ready 3 handful Corriander
- Make ready 2 medium Carrots
- Get 1 yellow Mixed peppers
- Make ready Green chillies optional
- Make ready to taste Spices-salt,garlic
- Prepare Herbs(optional)-zaatar
- Get 4 tablespoonsYogart
- Get 1 tablespoon Chicken power stalk(eg maggi)
- Get 4 slicesSoft Bread (slices/pieces)
- Take Half cup Cooking oil(for frying)
Instructions to make Tuna shallow fried kebabs-
- Prep the ingreds-preferable to use tuna in oil base rather then brine just due to taste(but its optional).tip is also,drain any waters from da tuna can and place in a medium bowl.then marinate (preferably couple of hours in fridge).mean while,peel and chop the veggs.
- Now dry fry da marinated fish and and add the chopped /grated veggies.here added the chicken powder flavor fot salt and flavor..and taste for spice and increase as par taste
- Add the other ingreds,the lemon
- Then lastly can add the yogart and the bread slices to absorb exess juices from da dry fry
- Try smoothen out any be easy lumpy with gloves if possible…now here the mixture has to be not too dry not watery at all just very nice working texture so van add bit more bread to adjust eagerness or bit more yogart to help sucking…just try taste as go along also to balance flavors out
- Now can off the stove and make the shapes..
- Heat up some oil in a large semi deep pan. you can niw shallow fry..until golden brown on one side.then turn them.here be careful not to poke/ break them so use blant cookin spoon.
- After they are done put to drain excess oil in tissue..bismillah enjoy with chutney or sides of choice!
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
How to make "TUNA KEBAB"(easy and tasty recipe). I had always liked eating fish, however it was mostly had a typical Indian curry or fried way. I got introduced to canned fish (mixed with Tuna Kebabs are made with canned tuna (which is already shredded) and preserved in water. Be the first to review this recipe. Recipe by Charishma_Ramchanda. of oil in a non-stick pan. Shallow fry all the prepared sandwiches in the oil, one at a time. Make sure the sandwiches are browned on both sides before removing and draining on. Shallow Fried Kebab Recipes- The term Kebab is used to refer skewered, grilled vegetables, meat or cottage cheese and also Kebabs, various forms of Rajma Kebab- Try these amazing, low fat, protein rich kebab for evening snack. If you don't want to worry about calories then try shaping them into a. Tuna is a great source of vitamin D—something just about everyone needs right about now. "Vitamin D plays a crucial role in promoting the body's immune response. Yep, you can even use canned tuna in your stir-fry. This recipe pairs it with veggies like broccoli and zucchini, as well as a flavorful sauce. Open tuna can and drain all liquid. Break the last egg and whisk it. Heat oil for deep fry and fry spicy tuna kebab / tuna. In shallow-frying, also called pan-frying, a small amount of oil is put into a saucepan, the oil is heated, and then the food is added and cooked. It differs from sauteing, in which less oil is used and the food is stirred or moved around constantly. In shallow frying, the food must sit undisturbed for a few minutes. You'll need to fill the base of a pan with veg oil and bring it to a sizzle. Bun kebab consists of a spicy patty which is shallow-fried, onions, and Chutney and/or Raita in a hamburger or hot dog bun.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tuna shallow fried kebabs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!